Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Right Online Conference

As the winner of the 2nd Annual RightMichigan.com Blogger's Challenge, I have the honor of attending the Right Online conference this Friday and Saturday in Pittsburgh, PA. I plan to be frequently posting from that conference, and here are some of the things I hope to address:

  • Making your blog better, and making it better known to more people.
  • Getting your message across.

In my case, the two topics I blog most about are (in order of frequency) politics and biblical issues. I am passionate about these topics, I have learned much about them, and I want others to see things as I see them.

  • Using facebook (which I already employ) and twitter (which I don't) effectively.
  • What new things I have learned about the issues of the day.

I also intend to cross-reference my posts at RightMichigan.com, since Nick told me I could.

It's going to be a busy blogging weekend...here I come!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

YAY!! I'm looking forward to hearing about all you learn!! And I think it's also fair to warn you.....twitter is about twice as addictive as blogging. I purposely stay away from it because I just don't have the time for it, but my husband LOVES it!!