Friday, April 4, 2008

Substitute Teaching: Spring Break Update

Now that we have reached spring break in this part of the world, it is time for me to update my substitute teaching totals.

So through 4/4/08, here is where I have been so far:

  • Mattawan (26; 13 in HS, 12 in MS, 1 in Elem.)
  • Decatur (6; 1 in HS, 3 in MS, 2 in Elem.)
  • Paw Paw (5; 4 in HS, 1 in Elem.)
  • Gobles (5; 4 in HS, 1 in MS)
  • Lawrence (4; 2 in HS, 1 in MS, 1 in Elem.)
  • Bloomingdale (3; 2 in HS, 1 in Elem.)
  • Lawton (3; 1 in Alternative Ed., 1in HS, 1 in MS)
  • Howardsville Christian (2, HS)
I still have so many interesting stories to tell....

Beginning in late-April, I will be "subbing full-time" at Heritage Christian through the end of the school year, which will end the need to keep track of the public school totals. H&R Block season ends abruptly on April 15.

No comments: