Friday, December 7, 2007

Substitute Teaching: 12/7/07 Update

Elementary school time is on the rise. I had my first "day off" when I didn't actually want one on Tuesday; but otherwise assignments have been easy enough to find. I also had my first two-day assignment in an English classroom in (where else?) Mattawan HS.

Through 12/7/07, here is where I have been [future scheduled assignments in brackets] so far:

  • Mattawan (15; 7 in HS, 7 in MS, 1 in Elem.) [2]
  • Decatur (5; 1 in HS, 2 in MS, 2 in Elem.) [2]
  • Paw Paw (5; 4 in HS, 1 in Elem.)
  • Gobles (5; 4 in HS, 1 in MS)
  • Bloomingdale (3; 2 in HS, 1 in Elem.)
  • Lawrence (2, 1 in HS, 1 in Elem.) [1]
  • Howardsville Christian (2, HS)
I have not yet been to Lawton, the other school district in which I am qualified and enrolled to substitute. (At this rate, I'm starting to wonder if I ever will!)

No comments: