Friday, May 25, 2007

To Think With a Christian Worldview

All too often, we who claim to be Christians make decisions and take actions without making reference to the principles of the Word of God. This is most unwise. Christians today are increasingly behaving like the world, looking like the world, and thinking like the world.

Next Sunday, June 3, I am beginning a series of Sunday School lessons from the book "Thinking Like A Christian," which focuses on teaching us how to have a biblical worldview. It's an important topic. If you have any wisdom to share about it, I would appreciate hearing it.

2 comments:

Becbud said...

Ken,
Some great thoughts on the blog. When I've done some teaching on thinking biblically some of the key verses I have found are Romans 12:2; 2 Peter 1:3; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Philippians 4:8. Hope those are helpful!
Buddy Thomas

Ken said...

Buddy: Thanks for the insights. Romans 12:2, in particular, is a very relevant verse I had not added yet to my own list.
Ken.